Nuclear Testing
bullet bullet bullet bullet

kmesseng@slonet.org (K. T. Messenger) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/travel/france/france.html:
I just searched WebCrawler for some info pertaining to France and came across your message about withdrawing service due to the nuclear testing. My comments: right on.

Think Global - Work Local; Now days the net is both. Thanks for taking the responsibility to say to the French Government that this cannot be tolerated. We are one humanity on one planet.

Visualize world peace now. Thanks.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: biggulp.callamer.com
Remote IP address: 199.74.141.2
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit)