La Force de Frappe
bullet bullet bullet bullet

neilkatz@bcfreenet.seflin.lib.fl.us (Neil Katz, M.D.) sent the following comment about :
Pity you punish the cultural aspect of the net for a political statement. I'm sure that I am in the minority of Americans on this subject but it is important for the French to continue to develop their own nuclear devices in a world that is so frequently powerless to combat state sponsored terror either in the Balkins, Beijing or Jerusalem. Vive La France.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: piweba2y.prodigy.com
Remote IP address: 198.83.19.42
User Agent: PRODIGY-WB/1.3e