nuclear test
bullet bullet bullet bullet

hly@lynx.dac.neu.edu (taga_lee) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/travel/france/embassy/:
Why are you testing nuclear in the south pacific? If it is so safe as your stupid peoples claims then why did not you do it on your own soil? Are you think that you are the only one can make nuclear on this world or you just simply a muder of the 21st century?

How would you feel that we are going to go to your backyard and do the same test to your oceans? Is that meant we will have a world war three? Do you think everyone are going to win this war and not much suffering between the two sides are not going to be great? I think, you better go home and talk to your childrens and ask them that questions see if they like to see that. Remember, what comes around will goes around. It will not be long people going to fight back for theirs rights.

For the moment, we will permantly boycott all of your products.

Hope your president childrens sleep well into their 21st century.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: slip-3-19.shore.net
Remote IP address: 198.115.179.219
User Agent: Mozilla/0.96 Beta (Windows)