Register A Pavilion
bullet bullet bullet bullet

dickson@mathart.com (Stewart Dickson) sent the following comment about http://park.org/About/Pavilions/:

You will see the artifacts I have brought back from CyberSpace. Well, the images will have been churned through a conceptual mill, but they are photographs of physical objects, printed directly in plastic by computer - in full three dimensions: sculpture in-the-round - of mathematical objects which were first discovered by computer. Buy one for yourself!

I have taken the historical legacy of CyberSpace (there is history here already) the synergetic feedback loop which spawns heretofore unexpected quantum leaps in understanding - and I have cast this high abstraction into physical reality.

I can do the fractal zoom from shadows of Quaternion complex four-space in true fractal dimension greater than three - in the same physical space you and I occupy.

I have brought back replicas of radar altimetry topographic data records of the planet Venus, collected by the NASA Magellan unmanned space probe, to "our" side of the telescope. I am now working on making enlarged models of nanometer-scale objects, imaged using the Scanning Tunneling Electron Microscope.

I have designed geodesic structures of non-spherical topology. Surf on mathematical topology in Virtual Reality! Play MathArt Lotto! Explore MathArt FractalMUD! Buy the Zometool on-line!

Thanks in advance and Cheers!

-Stewart Dickson
Server name: park.org Gateway Interface: CGI/1.1 Path Info: Path Translated: Script Name: /cgi-bin/form-mail.fairmaster

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: macart.mathart.com
Remote IP address: 206.1.209.129
User Agent: Mozilla/2.0b3 (Macintosh; I; 68K)