Geographic Areas
bullet bullet bullet bullet

yellowpage@eunet.si (Janez Stefanec) sent the following comment about http://park.org/Regions/:
URL: http://www.eunet.si/yellowpage/a/ayellow.html Hi, I find your idea "Internet 1996 World Exposition" great and would appreciate if posible to promote Slovenia. Yasterday I have registered Pavilion URL:http://www.eunet.si/yellowpage/a/ayellow.html, but I can't find it. Where is it? How can I create a Page like Switzerland or similar to promote Slovenia with Rumeni Internet - Slovenia (Yellow Pages - Slovenia) on your "Regions of the World" Page? Can you copy it from my site if there? Can I send to you slovenian president's or Minister for Science and Technology letter with opinion abouth the Internet 1996 World Exposition? Best regards, Jani
Server name: park.org Gateway Interface: CGI/1.1 Path Info: Path Translated: Script Name: /cgi-bin/form-mail.fairmaster

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: in10013.slip.eunet.si
Remote IP address: 193.77.177.13
User Agent: Mozilla/1.22 (Windows; I; 16bit)