Re: Request for Involvement from Slovenia
bullet bullet
  • To: janez.stefanec@eunet.si (Janez Stefanec)
  • Subject: Re: Request for Involvement from Slovenia
  • From: "Carl Malamud [IMS]" <carl>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Feb 1996 14:14:18 -0500 (EST)
  • Cc: luther (Luther Brown [IMS]), pilou (Philippe Tabaux [UUcom]), carl (Carl Malamud [IMS])
bullet bullet

Hi -

We'll federal express 8-10 press kits. Luther or Phil ... could you please do this today if you can? Address is at the bottom. No commercial invoice is needed, label the "Harmonized Contents" box as "Business Documents" and declare a value of $5. Please mark "sender" on important duties and transport and remember to sign the airbill.

Great work! Glad this is working out for you!

According to Janez Stefanec: