No Subject
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Hello. By way of introduction, I'm the author of three dozen books and several thousand magazine articles and columns. (I'm a former contributing editor for WINDOWS Magazine, COMPUTER SHOPPER, and other publications.) I have a Web site that shares information in the realms of personal computing, writing and publishing, and some miscellaneous topics. The URL is:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/mikebanks

Here, I share my writing ability and knowledge with visitors, through my work--all published. This includes book excerpts, essays, how-to articles, and more. A major focus is a collection of articles on writing and getting published.

--Mike Banks (513) 942-1917