Register A Pavilion
bullet bullet bullet bullet

kostiuk@austin.cc.tx.us (Michael Kostiuk) sent the following comment about http://park.org/About/Pavilions/:
URL: http://www.covesoft.com/visual_nation/Gallery/Pixel/kostiuk001.html The URL listed above is not a personal site, but one of a group of artists assembled by Kam On Cheung. The address will start you with several examples of my digital art work.My work evolved from traditonal art mediums of painting, drawing, sculpture and photography. I now include the computer and other periferals with the others mediums to create new works of art. Please let me know what you think. And view the other artists at this site.I also teach digital imaging at the Austin Community College at Austin, Texas.
Server name: park.org Gateway Interface: CGI/1.1 Path Info: Path Translated: Script Name: /cgi-bin/form-mail.fairmaster

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: slip-46-5.ots.utexas.edu
Remote IP address: 128.83.113.21
User Agent: Mozilla/2.0b4 (Macintosh; I; PPC)