Internet Expo
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Carl,

I am Taeha Park, who worked with Dr.Chon when you visited Korea. Do you remember me ? :-)

I am now at a company providing internet services in Korea. I am planning to participate to the Internet Expo next year with the subject "Korea", possibly with Korean government.

Would you let me know the schedules for our participation ? Also let me know if there's a fee for the participation.

Thanks,

taeha I.Net Technologies, Inc. Seoul, Korea