East-West Center
bullet bullet bullet bullet

greetings,

i'd sent an earlier blank messaging thinking this may be an automated (i.e. "info"-type) response mailbox ... having not received a response, let's try some content.

my name is Garret T. Yoshimi; i am director for computer and communications for the East-West Center. we are a national educational and research organization, located in Honolulu, Hawaii. our purpose is to promote dialog and understanding among the peoples and governments of the nations of Asia, Pacific and US.

an associate of the EWC brought your 1996 Worldwide Exposition to my attention as something in which we should participate. although we do not, as yet have a WWW presence, we are currently working to establish a number of services which will come online in the next few months. with a bit of luck, our server should be fully operational in the next 30 days.

in any case, i would greatly appreciate any information you could provide re: participation in the expo. as we are a small non-profit educational entity, we would need to keep our costs to a minimum (unless, of course, a commercial partner could be convinced to tag along). look forward to hearing from you.

thanks. gty