'96 Expo
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Fairmaster,

Hi. I work with Fujitsu Cultural Technologies in San Jose, where we have just announced plans to launch WorldsAway, an animated virtual community, in July of 1995. The world will initially be available through CompuServe, but will eventually be available through the internet. I am interested in learning more about your planned Internet 1996 World Exposition. Do you know how I would go about getting more information on being an exhibitor?

Thank you

Diane Bancroft Internet:Diane@ossi.com (408)456-7923