Inform Paris on1996 World Expo
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Fairmaster, I happened to see a wire service item on the forthcoming fair. (I live in Paris, France and I'm currently visiting California.) In addition to my responsibilities as the Paris film critic for the entertainment trade paper VARIETY, I write for a give-away paper, in English, called THE PARIS FREE VOICE. We have a print run of 25,000 copies and are read by roughly 50000 people in the Paris area and other parts of France. The international component of the Fair would, I believe, be of special interest to our readers. Would you be so kind as to E-mail me any relevant info? (Chibik@aol.com). You may also send printed materials to me at LISA NESSELSON, THE PARIS FREE VOICE, 65 QUAI D'ORSAY, 75007 PARIS, FRANCE. Merci beaucoup! LISA NESSELSON