cultural location
bullet bullet bullet bullet

To whom it may concern:

I just read an article in the San Jose Mercury about the fair planned for 1996. I am in the process of opening a Chicano/Latino bookstore/media center here in San Diego that plans to house a termainal sytem which will allow the Latino community access to the Internet. Historically the Latino communities as well as other minority communities have been disadvantaged when it comes to having access to information. I would like to see the idea of universal access put to practical use. Is it possible to take part in this fair? The Latino/Chicano culture and its people would be a tremendous asset to the fair's purpose. I would like some more information on the fair and what steps I would need to take to establish a site for the fair and, in addition, who are the sponsers or funders needed to make the community a serious and successful participant.

Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you. Marc Chavez San Diego CA Maize books and media