World Fair participation
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear Mr. Malamud:

I have been trying to reach the folks at the Internet World Expo '96 for several days, but have not received any response yet. I hope this email will not be lost in the cyberspace again.

Internet World Expo is a great idea. Since Taiwan is heavily involved in NII and Internet development and application, we would like to participate in the world expo on internet.

Currently, I am putting together a task force to organize the ROC on Taiwan Pavilion. But I need your help. I need to know

the status of the project; how do we participate; if you have some great slides to promote the fair I can borrow to convince more people in Taiwan to participate; ...

Just looking at the pages at www.town.hall.org, it looks like there are still a lot of things to be planned in details.

It will be greatly appreciated if you can respond at your earliest convenience. Our NII committee is waiting for more information on the fair.

Best regards.

James Lee Computer & Communications Lab Industrial Technology Research Institute phone: 886-35-78-1390x100 fax: 886-35-78-1398 jlee@ccl.itri.org.tw