Re: A LETTER FROM CHINA ABOUT EXPO (fwd)
bullet bullet
  • To: fair-exec@park.org
  • Subject: Re: A LETTER FROM CHINA ABOUT EXPO (fwd)
  • From: "Carl Malamud [IMS]" <carl@radio.com>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 1995 11:24:35 -0500 (EST)
bullet bullet

Figured you folks want to see this one. Why can't people just play nice?

James -- don't worry about it. I don't expect them to do anything real and as long as we stick to our "no countries" policy we are ok. Do you happen to know who is responsible for that piece in the Taiwan papers? Really didn't help things to mischaracterize the nature of Taiwan's representation (e.g., we have no "founding countries.")

Carl

According to Carl Malamud [IMS]: