Re: Crown Jewels - congratulations
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Isn't 10 about 1/3 of a T-3? If so why not go for the full T-3? Especially if you gotta have a T-3 inplace anyhow. I donno enough about this wirehead stuff to be totally definitive, but I'd try and pick whole numbers as they relate to the physical lines. I agree that a long term plan should include quick ramp up in speed and in numbers of sites once the concept is proven and the basic kinks are ironed out. How many countries and/or how many sites are ou talking about?

============================================== Paul Jones Office FOR Information Technology University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC Paul_Jones@unc.edu Visualize Whirled Peas!