Crown Jewels - congratulations
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Good news to hear that the Crown Jewels are free from their bondage to Meade and better news to hear that they are in your good hands. Let us know if there's any way we can help out. We're very interested in html-ing of goverment documents and we'd love to see some sort of standard (even if it were SGML) emerge and the sooner the better. Again congratulations.

============================================== Paul Jones Office FOR Information Technology University of North Carolina Chapel Hill, NC Paul_Jones@unc.edu Visualize Whirled Peas!