Re: SEC Award
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I would add one piece to Steve's excellent synopsis, which is that we hope that the SEC can learn from our efforts and, if appropriate, provide a similar service themselves. One of the key goals of the project is a demonstration that this type of network-based publishing to large groups on the Internet is feasible. That opens up an option for groups like the SEC as they explore their own data dissemination strategies.

Carl