Addition of ticker symbols to EDGAR data
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Congratulations on making the EDGAR data available!

I am looking for the best way to link a file to a particular company. The obvious way is to supply either the ticker symbol or the CUSIP in the document or at least in company.idx. I have not yet figured out how to make this link automatically, at least in a foolproof way. Can any of the other fields supplied perform this function?

Chris Cooper