Re: add me
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Sorry. I was in the middle of a demo to a "focus group" and people wanted to know how they can be advised of newer developments, and I remembered the edgar-announce-request so I showed them how to do it. Actually, we are thinking of starting an alt.edgar newsgroup and see how it flies.

BTW, the focus group meetings were useful, though it has reached a stage of (very) diminishing marginal returns. About the major thing that most users wanted to see was the date of filing in the index files.

Some folks from Morgan Stanley also told us how they spent $75K a few days ago printing off loads of stuff just to collect information on "fees paid to investment bankers". Some others are interested in what stocks different mutual funds are acquring, fees paid to auditors, trading by a company director in the companys own stock and the like. All told, a failry inresting bunch of sessions.

We should have our http server up "real soon now" and are working towards a mosaic-based "forms" interface. We showed some of the focus group folks the functionality we seek to achieve and they found it very interesting.

I'll summarize recent developments at this end and email it across to you.

--Nicky