EDGAR lifespan?
bullet bullet bullet bullet

heathr@onlineaccess.com (Heath Row) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/:
While I've read some of the material available on stern about EDGAR's future, I'm not quite clear how it will continue after the 1st of October. Has someone stepped forward to provide free access? What's the status with the patent office? Will the EDGAR sites remain up but just not be updated? Any help will be appreciated. Heath Row assistant editor Online Access magazine

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: casbah.acns.nwu.edu
Remote IP address: 129.105.16.52
User Agent: Lynx/2.3 BETA libwww/2.14