PATENT DATA BASE
bullet bullet bullet bullet

patent@ix.netcom.com (Frank Morkunas) sent the following comment about :
This was my first trip through your patent data base. What a tremendous service you have set up. It should not be allowed to die on the cybervine. In fact, it must be expanded. The rightful source for this maintenance is the PTO (Patent and Trademark Office). The PTO should come to grips with the 20th century before it soon ends. I have e-mailed the VP and Mr. Gingrich. Here's hoping.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ix-sd10-20.ix.netcom.com
Remote IP address: 204.30.72.148
User Agent: NetCruiser/V1.60