Re: Termination of Internet EDGAR Dissemination Project
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Looks to me like the service costs about $ .50 per document. How about a $ .25 per document fee (to be matched by the listed company in a SEC fee.)?

I would gladly pay $ .25-.50 per document. Its much better than $20-$30 through the traditional services.

Rick Labs