keep edgar on internet
bullet bullet bullet bullet

mary.s.michael@rdd.mcdermott,com (mary sue michael) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/edgar/edgar.html:
I think that Edgar on the Internet has been the biggest money saving, paper/tree saving experiment on the Internet and should remain updated, available, and free to the public. Most of the other information sources on the internet are sketchy, repetitive, old, under construction, or time-wasting advertisements. This service is by far the best thing on the internet and is an example of what the internet should be--free, accessible, and quality content.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: gate.mcdermott.com
Remote IP address: 131.184.96.33
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Windows; I; 16bit) via proxy gateway CERN-HTTPD/3.0 libwww/2.17