Edgar & Sec
bullet bullet bullet bullet

cbrains@vnet.net (JZ) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/Code/index.html:
Thanks people for a great job. I'm one of those people thats PAYS THE BILLS to run this country and I DEMAND a little appreciation for my efforts. If the Government thinks it can keep insulting the intelligence of the people who earn the money and pay the bills in this world they better think again. The bureaucrats let this Internet thing get away from their control and now they are trying to figure out how to regain control and put people back in the dark ages. While continuing to reward LEXUS & CNN access to records and materials that we taxpayers paid for so we can pay for them all over again. GUARANTEED IT WON'T WORK / JZ

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: sellit.vnet.net
Remote IP address: 166.82.200.91
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b6 (Windows; I; 16bit)