SEC
bullet bullet bullet bullet

wilkes@stapleton.com (Laura Wilkes) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/sponsors/ims.html:
This is an incredible resource! I just found out about the availability of SEC filings to the public on the Internet today. And I'm extremely disappointed that the service is only a pilot project and will terminate on October 1st. I wanted to know whether the possibility remains open for the service to be extended for a longer period of time. Will it still remain available, but only for those who pay a fee? Or will it not be available at all? It seems to me keeping the information on-line will save the SEC having to deal with requests for filings, and it will save paper as well. Please let me know what one can do to help keep the project going. Thanks.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: stars.vip.best.com
Remote IP address: 204.156.152.155
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b5 (Windows; I; 16bit)