Internet access
bullet bullet bullet bullet

jbedient@albion.edu (John Bedient) sent the following comment about :
Please accept my thanks for your service; as well as a request for the SEC to keep the service going.

I have made use of the service in my classes for about 6 months. I can say that instant access to documents made the Tracinda/Chrysler events of last April come alive for my students. They learned much more than if we'd relied on newspaper articles alone. Also, this summer my students accessed financial statements and management comments in a way that made a case much more real to them. Thanks again - your work has made a difference.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: 147.124.31.1
Remote IP address: 147.124.31.1
User Agent: WinMosaic/Version 2.0 (ALPHA 2)