Thanks for the last two years
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl,

As your experiment with the USPTO patent files and the EDGAR database draws to a close, I'd just like to express my appreciation for the effort that you have marshalled to make these two excellent resources available to the Internet community for the time that you have. Although I have never had need for use of the EDGAR database, I have repeatedly found the USPTO database to be extremely useful. I support your efforts to persuade the USPTO to carry on your efforts, and will write my Congresspersons to that effect.

Thanks for your work.

--
Terry Carroll | Santa Clara, CA | Go Cleveland Indians: carrollt@netcom.com | A.L Central Division Champions! carroll@aimnet.com | 88-37