SEC Database May Not Last (fwd)
bullet bullet bullet bullet

SEC-authority:

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE use my tax dollars to make this information easily available to taxpayers

that it might threaten the database industry strikes me as a wussy copout -- the type of thing someone who wanted to get out of work would suggest (i'm sure it wasn't you -- ), and also seems an egregious breach of the Contract With America, chapter Paperwork Reduction --

please please help