"Message From G-d"
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Dear fellow human being,

What if G-d were to send a message to the people of the world today, through a messenger who had returned from the worst of humanity? Would anyone be interested in what G-d had to say? This is exactly what I believe has happened to me. And it has led me to write a book based on my experiences titled, "Message From G-d", which is currently available electronically on the internet. This book is written directly as G-d wanted to deliver this message to human beings, through me. All I ask is that you read this message with your hearts open and listen with your passion for the truth. And then you can judge for yourself the value of these ideas and their source. But please, don't dismiss the possibility that this really is a message from G-d before you see it. No matter how different you and I may be, I have received an enlightening message from the one G-d of both of us and I need your help to make it available to the world. This message is not about religions, It is about G-d and human beings. The complete book, which contains G-d's message and also an action plan for each of us in today's society, is at First Virtual's Infohaus storefront on the web at:

http://Infohaus.com/access/by-seller/Peterbe_companies

I will also be happy to send you a copy of the full book on disk if you would prefer. It was created on Claris Works(TM) 4.0 for Macintosh, so please specify your format preferences and I'll do my best to accommodate you. This is not just a book, it's a mission I've accepted. And I'm committed to seeing this book published and in print although I don't currently have the wherewithal to do so by myself.

Please judge this message in the light of truth for yourself, and if you see G-d's love and light reflected back to you with these words, then accept the calling and help me with my mission.

I look forward to your comments, criticism and advice...

With all due respect and love,

Peter Barrett C/O Peterbe companies P.O.Box 925 Amherst, NY 14226 (716)884-3319 peterbe@buffnet.net