continuation of interrupted message of this date
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Sorry for the interrupted and premature mailing of previous message. As I was stating your status as a non profit doees not hold you immune and in fact my registration specifically excludes the "fair use" of educational and other nonprofit org. without proper license, permission or contract. I also find your last paragraph to be very inapproperate and perhaps it is you who should confer with an advisor whom will probably advise you I am within the legal requirements of the law and specifically Title 17 of the Copyright Act which mandates a responsibility to the registered owner(me) to serve Notice of Objection to all alleged infringers and to warn failure to resolve can lead to civil action in a court of law. This I have done. Thank you for your timely response. Sincerely, Linda Half-Day