Notice of Objection re: Internet Townhall
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Ms. Suzanne Kincheloe of National Press Club has referred me to you directly. I had made contact with her initially when I first reviewed your site. The Objection I have is your site is a possible infringement of my copyright for Electronic Government TXG 92-451 registered in the Library of Congress onm April 9, 1982. I am the originator and owner of all and exclusive rights. There is no other work in the publuic domaine that predates my work Electronic Government and all others must obtain license, permission or contract to develop a dirivative work based on my original. I must ask you at this time to remove Internet Townhall and Reinventing Government form these sites within thirty days or Civil court action could be taken to protect my copyright and property. Having said that I do wish you to know that I am happy to work toward resolution and I await your timely response. Thank you, Linda Half-Day,Owner