What, only abstracts?
bullet bullet bullet bullet

The limited access you provided to the US patent database was a great service. I am very disappointed to see it gone. The service that will be taking its place (abstracts only) will not be nearly as valuable.

Many small companies will not be able to afford the extra cost of supporting the now un-necessary information processing businesses and I believe, US competitiveness and small businesses will ultimately suffer.

I hope that full US Patent Database is provided soon on the internet. It would be a great demonstration of utility for the taxpayer's dollar!