Patent files
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Patent files
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Sun, 1 Oct 1995 13:41:03 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

atii@soho.ios.com (David S. Breed, Ph.D.) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/cgi-bin/srch-patent94?piezoelectric+and+pump+and+liquid:
Please leave the 1994 and 1995 patent databases on line until a substitute service developes. I find them of great value. Their existence should be supported by the PTO since the way that I, and I presume others, use them is to perform initial searches to determine which patents to order. It also encourages inventors to make searches thus making the job of the patent examiners easier.

So, please leave them on line even if you don't update them.

Please reply.

David S. Breed, Ph.D. Chairman Automotive Technologies International, Inc.

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ppp-4.ts-3.hck.idt.net
Remote IP address: 206.20.1.132
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1PE (Windows; I; 16bit)