professional use
bullet bullet bullet bullet

steele_karen@ccmail.ncsc.navy.mil (karen steele) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/sponsors/ims.html:
This is great! I dread doing patent searches because of all the people (most who don't care) and paper (most of it worthless) that goes along with a search. This makes it easy. I hope you guys continue to get funding, and maybe expand the current database to years before 1994. I'm an engineer working for the Navy, and it seems like we solve problems that have already been solved too often, mainly because we don't have access to the previous solutions. Having patents on-line gives us access to those previous solutions. It's great! Keep it up!

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: 130.109.119.2
Remote IP address: 130.109.119.2
User Agent: Mozilla/1.2b6 (Windows; I; 16bit)