Patent search
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Patent search
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Wed, 27 Sep 1995 16:16:52 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

summa@lanl.gov (Deborah A. Summa) sent the following comment about http://town.hall.org/cgi-bin/srch-patent94:
Hi there,

I've written everybody i can think of urging retention of the free on-line access to the patent databases which your organization has piloted. Of course the only thing i ever get back is a form letter. Do you know what will be happening to the on-line patent service as of Oct. 1? Will it remain? Have you received any response from Congressional leaders and others with sway in this matter? Please advise.

Sincerely,

Deborah A. Summa

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: macdas.esa.lanl.gov
Remote IP address: 128.165.199.80
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (Macintosh; I; 68K)