Communications patents
bullet bullet
  • Subject: Communications patents
  • From: uid no body <nobody@town.hall.org>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Sep 1995 04:36:42 -0400
  • Apparently-To: webmaster@town.hall.org
bullet bullet

danr@eng.tau.ac.il (Dr. Dan Raphaeli) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/cgi-bin/srch-patent:
Dear Sir/Madam

I enjoy an benefit greatly from your database. Since the service is going to terminate, I am interested to have here the patents on communications. I wonder if there is a way to make a big file with all theses patents that I could ftp here.

Thank you very much,

Dan Raphaeli Assitant Professor Tel Aviv University

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: wwwproxy1.ac.il
Remote IP address: 128.139.200.73
User Agent: Mozilla/1.1N (X11; I; SunOS 4.1.4 sun4m)