Fight the Patent Office
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Please don't drop the patent service. Please fight the Patent Office. This is a clear case of censorship of information which is legally accessible to the public domain. Continue to maintain availability of the patent database. The Patent Office cannot suppress or oppress you in any way that would be upheld by the Supreme Court, if it comes to that. I've written Secretary Brown. If there's anything else I can do, let me know.

Thank you.