ANSI Online Petition
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I, the undersigned, believe that all technicial standards documents should be freely available in electronic form. Open, on-line access to technicial standards documents in an important factor in the success of my organization, is a key component to increased productivity in the U.S. computer and communications industries, and is vital for the initial and continued training of scientists, engineers, and other professionals.

Tony Canike (signed) Accu-Weather, Inc.