Status on the World's Fair Network
bullet bullet bullet bullet

Carl,

I contacted your US office last week and they advised that you are traveling until next week. I'm hoping your accessing mail and can respond prior to then. Will you be providing a new router at WTN in the collocated space or is it existing? Have all the specific details been arranged for this collocation at WTN? Please forward the router ID/location as I am trying to work some details with our engineering and operation organizations.

I'd also like to request a technical point of contact over the next few weeks to work out these details. Perhaps someone from MFS, Wellfleet and/or your organization?

Provisioning and testing of the various facilities to provide this network for you are progressing as follows:

1/ Crosscountry DS3 is going into final test this week: this is coming in early but is reserved and available so we thought it best to take it.

2/ The international facility from Japan is still targeted for a 2/1/96 final delivery date. Although we are still attempting to escalate that schedule, the latest information I have from our Lab testing engineers is that the testing between the 2 carriers for this new technology in conjunction with commissioning the TPC5 will take this timeframe.

If there is an improvement to that schedule I will advise, otherwise please plan on 2/1/96 for the network to be available.

Thanks and Regards, Nancy