S/Key initialization
bullet bullet bullet bullet

I was skimming through the not-park archive that cyrus gave me and found out that we are using phone to exchange pass phrase for skey. I would suggest using donkey (don't key) to simplify this procedure. It generates an /etc/skeykeys entry LOCALLY that you can send over an e-mail link. All sysadmin have to do is >> the entry to the /etc/skeykeys file. No dialing, no spell outs, no hustle.

ftp://pr.aist-nara.ac.jp/Security/tools/donkey

--- shinoda