Edgar
bullet bullet bullet bullet

pp001654@interramp.com (John Iliff) sent the following comment about http://www.town.hall.org/govt/tuttle/:
As a public librarian I can say forcefully that the availability of the Edgar database via the Internet has been revolutionary for us. Graduate students looking for quality company information, investors trying to assess the bottom line, and job seekers looking for background info have used this information time and again in our library. To lose this resource will be disatrous. It is ludicrous that the American public pay to have this information gathered, and then turn around and pay to obtain it. Simply put- this is valuable information, it is used by folks outside of the Beltway and New York, and to deny low cost access to this information would be a travesty!

John Iliff Pinellas Park Public Library

Server protocol: HTTP/1.0
Remote host: ip70.st.petersburg.fl.interramp.com
Remote IP address: 38.11.234.70
User Agent: Mozilla/1.0N (Windows)