BBN contact points for hearing
bullet bullet
  • To: carl@malamud.com
  • Subject: BBN contact points for hearing
  • From: "Lyman Chapin" <Lyman@BBN.COM>
  • Date: Fri, 2 Jul 93 13:43:24 EDT
bullet bullet

Carl,

I've been roped into serving as BBN's principal point of contact with the rest of the world for the July 26 hearings. I have a number of people at BBN working on different aspects of the event; Charlie Lynn (617 873 3367, email address clynn@bbn.com) is the principal technical expert (the Sun, ISI, and PARC people can work with him directly), and Donna Lane (617 873 2559, dlane@bbn.com) will handle media relations and making sure that everyone is com- fortable at BBN on the 26th. The sooner you can get me a schedule, and a list of the people involved at the other sites, the better! Thanks.

- Lyman